The #Mensa Blog
Wednesday, September 17, 2003
 
Peterre sinks deeper and deeper into the mire...
peterre: Mrs Peterre claims to agree with my ideas on sound food, but when it actually comes down to it, when she cooks, it's cakes, or even horrible concoctions that use things like Mars Bars as ingredients
peterre: Mars Bar Cake
turtle_: that sounds too sweet
peterre: I don't know. I've never tried it
Inkanyezi: never ever?
peterre: never, ever, and never will
Inkanyezi: not even one tiny sliver?
peterre: well, er...
peterre: never, ever, recently
peterre: but never will again
Inkanyezi: how recently and how much?
peterre: Dunno that I should answer, on the grounds it might incriminate me
Inkanyezi: oh, it's too late for that
Inkanyezi: everything you say may be used against you
* peterre keeps quiet

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger