The #Mensa Blog
Monday, July 28, 2003
 
RDa and the rat
I put the butter on the floor in the kitchen with the open doorway behind it. Sat in the living room with a good line of sight. Put the rifle on the table between me and the butter.

After waiting patiently for a while I saw the gent run across the doorway. I KNEW he'd soon be checking out the butter so I picked up the rifle and got a comfortable bead on that area with my elbows propped on the table.
That way I didn't have to move after he hove into view.

Single-shot Remington .22 of my youth.

Today I went and bought some pellet rounds.

An easy shot.

I have to shovel all the nasty, torn-down insulation out of that room before I'll know for sure I didn't get him.

newtronic> perhaps a stench will let you know
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger